The way that you sell and communicate your products and solutions to customers means the difference between making a small amount of sales and making a massive amount of sales.
We’ve discovered a strategy that
- Gets your customers 100% informed to buy your product and feel completely satisfied with no buyer’s remorse
- Makes you the expert so your customers listen to you now and well into the future
- Gets customers immediate results before they even buy your product!
How’s that for guaranteeing satisfaction with your products?
In this post we will cover Our 3 Part Strategy to gain the ultimate trust from your customers that will:
- Show and detail a proven strategy that will get your customers results almost immediately with a problem they are having in their business (Part 1)
- Solve major problems when customers try to grow and scale the strategy you showed them from Part 1 (Part 2)
- Have your customers make the most informed buying decisions possible (and they will love you for it) – (Part 3)
- Additional and essential components to include to overcome objections (you already have this tool)
- How to keep this method as simple and straightforward as possible so you can sell more and have happy buyers
Let’s get started with this 3 Step Method We Call The Trust Trojan Horse Method
The strategy that we will be revealing in this post is probably the most ethical and smart way to sell anything online. It ultimately prepares someone to really be happy with your product once they’ve bought it. It 100% makes them positive that they need your product rather than say to themselves, “I might need that product so let me buy it and take a chance.”
Using this strategy, your customers will be more informed before they buy and will end up loving you afterwards because they are not wishy washy about their purchase. Along the way, we are providing customers and prospects a ton of information and real results that are adding value whether they buy from us or not. It’s a really great method to educate your market, have people loving you and looking to you as the expert for all their needs in a market.
This method works for
- Local Businesses
- Information Products
- Affiliate Offers
- Physical Products
- And Services
Here’s what it is in detail:
The Backbone of the Trust Trojan Horse Method
This method is called the Trust Trojan Horse Method and there are 3 parts to it that we will cover here. First we will cover the actual strategy and then we will cover some examples which will make this clearer to you.
What is the Trust Trojan Horse?
The Trust Trojan Horse is a 3 part video series that has particular strategies to really build up trust and provide tons of value along the way for your prospects. It takes people from not knowing anything at all about an opportunity and potential problems that can arise from that very same opportunity to having a working solution after they finish the 3-part sequence…whether they buy from you or not. We will talk about exactly what needs to be said in this 3 part series, but at the very end, your customers / prospects will have a working solution and an ultimate solution (your product) and they will be well informed to make a decision to buy your product. It’s a win win for everyone because, even if they don’t buy, they will still be learning a strategy from you that solves a problem they have in their business.
Here are the 3 Parts to the Trust Trojan Horse Method
Part 1: Problem and Easily Testable Solution
In this video you want to uncover the possibilities of the opportunity you are about to share and teach. You will be delivering a strategy so that people can test it out immediately after they finish watching the video.
At this stage, you want to prove and actually show that whatever you are talking about works and set the stage for the possibility of the same thing working for others in their business.
Part 2: Amplification and Introduction of a Problem
In part 2, we actually want to amplify what we’ve shown in part 1 and make it better, easier, and simpler.
Here, we are revealing the potential problems that come up when you actually amplify what we talk about in part 1. If you show something that works as we did in Part 1 and you scale it up, then there are usually problems and complications that come up when something gets scaled and made bigger.
As the Notorious BIG used to say, mo’ money, mo’ problems. Think of this in that way.
Part 3: The End All Solution
This is where we reveal the product we are going to sell and the solution to the problem we talked about in Part 2. This takes everything that we talked about so far, including all the problems and difficulties, and turns it into a simple solution.
At this point, this is what we’ve been building up to and here is where we are going to start selling our solution. We are going to provide a strategy that whoever has been involved in the 3 videos so far will find hard to resist. If someone has stayed captivated this long then they are obviously hooked and are in extreme anticipation for the solution to this huge problem we have so clearly outlined.
Specific Examples of the 3 Videos in Action
Video 1: Remember Video 1 introduces a problem.
Pose questions like:
Would you like to get rid of…
Would you like to solve…
Example: Would you like to solve the problem of attracting no visitors to your website? Wouldn’t you like to get more visitors to your website so people actually see what you are writing and what you have to offer?
Then you come in and explain to them the result and you will change their belief that this is a problem that is hard to get rid of or change. Here, you want to introduce a solution that will get people results very fast.
For the example above, we could say a simple solution would be to run a Facebook ad to a targeted group of people who might be interested in your products on your website.
Show them in the video how anyone can do this quickly, cheaply, and give them a result.
At the end of the video, you will want to hint about how they can get an even better result and that you will tell them about it soon in the next video. This is your way of setting up part 2 at the end of your video of part 1. You are leaving an open loop of what is about to come.
Here is a visual to help you with video 1 of the series.
Video 1 Checklist:
- State the problem
- State a simple and easy solution to the problem that will give immediate results
- Show the results
- Tell them to look out for video 2 where you will give them an even better solution to the problem
Video 2: Amplification and Introduction of a Problem
The first part of the video should recap what you covered in part 1 or video 1.
So it should go something like this:
In the last video I showed you how to create a Facebook ad to get more traffic to your blog.
Then introduce the next step, which is taking the process you showed in video 1 and amplifying it even more to get better results.
Explained in another way, whenever you are amplifying something, the results may be huge, but there are a lot of moving parts and it could be a very complicated process to get from start to finish. By amplifying a technique, this will inherently cause more and perhaps different kinds of problems that will arise in addition to the initial problem that we talked about in the first video.
Hint: This is where your solution should come in later on.
In addition to the above, in the second video you are also going to come to terms with the viewer of the problems that even your simple solution could generate.
For example, if we are telling people to make Facebook ads to generate visitors to their blog, well, in most cases, creating just one Facebook ad isn’t enough. You might have to create several Facebook ads to target to different audiences and interests. Creating just one ad will probably not do the trick.
So even though creating the ad was a solution that works and has results, it is still a lot of work to create multiple ads for different sets of people, which could potentially be very time consuming for someone.
Keep in mind that you need to call out the problem that is probably in the viewers’ minds. If you explain that there will need to be 10 different Facebook ads created, then your audience is thinking, Gosh, that’s a lot of Facebook ads to create. You need to agree with them and call out the objection because this is the kind of icky feeling you are trying to create in video 2. You want to solve the problem by giving them a solution, but you are also setting yourself up for video 3 to present the ultimate solution, which is ultimately what you are trying to sell and why you are doing all of this in the first place!
By calling out the objection, this will help build that trust factor with your viewers. This will make it evident that you are right there with them and that you understand what is going on and even what is going on in their heads—like a mind reader! But seriously, this is very important because the more you know and understand your target audience the more they can relate to you and you to them.
At the end of video, be sure to let your viewers know that they should be expecting a solution in the next and last video.
Video 2 Checklist
- Recap the first video
- Showcase the amplification technique
- Introduce another problem that’s involved with amplifying and scaling up to get even better results
- Promise that the next video will show them a solution to the newly created problem
Part 3: The End All Solution
The first part of video 3 is to recap what you’ve already spoken about in Videos 1 & 2. This is super important. It doesn’t have to be long, but definitely touch upon the highlights of what you talked about up until now. Here you are setting the stage for what is to come with your solution.
Now it’s time to finally present your solution that is a product you are actually selling. The product is the solution to the initial problem plus the additional problems that came up when you introduced the amplification in the second video.
The next step is giving people a reason to act right now. You need to introduce scarcity otherwise people will just leave the page and there would be no reason for them to act right away because they will think the offer will be there indefinitely.
We don’t want the person to make the decision later, we want them to decide right now. If we let them go they might likely never come back, and we don’t want that to happen. We need to create sufficient scarcity to get them to act now. This means there needs to be a deadline as to when your offer ends. This end time should be an exact date and time. Make that date and time definite and stay true to your word. If you say it’s closing at a certain time, then close the offer.
Another aspect that needs to be covered in this video is objections. Remember, there are no additional videos after this. This is the final video of the series so you don’t really get another chance. In this video you need to cover any roadblocks people might have to convince themselves that they don’t want to buy. You can offer additional bonuses with your offer that diminish these objections.
Do you see how knowing your audience is crucial here? You need to know all of the potential objections your audience might have in order to be successful at covering objections. We will see in a bit how, even if we are not 100% sure of all the potential objections, we can see all the objections that might come up during this 3 step video process.
Offering additional bonuses and even explanations that cure these objections needs to happen before the end of the video.
Video 3 Checklist
- Recap first and second video
- Restate the problems that were created in part 2
- Introduce scarcity
- Present bonuses that fill the gaps of objections
- Present your ultimate solution (your product) and give people the ability to buy it
Supplementary Components to Add to the Process
Here is where I am going to share with you how you can see objections so that you can overcome them in video 3.
One important component that you can introduce to the 3 step video series is comments, preferably Facebook comments. Facebook comments are very easy to put in place because it’s usually a simple plugin you need to install on the page you are working with to show your videos. If you are not working with a platform like WordPress for your videos, then you might want to consider it because it’s just so easy to put social plugins in place so that people can interact, comment, like and share their experience throughout the process.
We, as marketers using this 3 step video strategy, have an advantage because time is on our side. Since we’ve split these videos into 3 parts, and, essentially, 3 days, we are able to see what people are saying about what we are presenting.
Facebook interactions and comments look like this:
Here, you have the ability to not only see the comments, questions and concerns people are saying and having, but you can address them right here with more information and more clarity.
It is really important to use the technology to interact with your customers, and put them at ease with any concerns they are having. Not only that, but many people will express their excitement about what you are presenting and this will trickle over to other people adding their comments about how excited they are. The interaction component is crucial and you should try to respond and ‘like’ everyone who comments. It will only help your overall strategy. People feel really special when you interact with them, so make someone’s day and respond … even if it is just a like and a happy face!
The best part about this is that it’s free. Facebook comments don’t cost a dime and when people comment and interact, it causes buzz around what you are doing. It’s very exciting.
Reminder: Keep It Simple
This is just a reminder to keep this simple with the exact steps that we outlined here. Please don’t overcomplicate this or turn it into something that is more than what we are saying in this post.
This process will make it much easier for you to sell stuff because
- You are preparing your customers to make a good, well informed decision. They will not be on the fence or wishy washy because you have outlined everything for people to make an informed decision. Buyer remorse is almost none existent because you’ve prepared the buyer so well throughout this process.
- When you run this process, you are taking people who might not know you at all and you are presenting yourself as an expert because you are giving out information they can use and put into place right away, and in the first video they could even see immediate results! That is amazing. Since they listened to you the first time and got results that means they will continue to listen to you throughout the process and beyond.
When you use this method, you will sell more products. It’s that simple, so don’t overcomplicate anything.
Here are the steps outlined again:
- Introduce problem and easily testable solution. Show how you can get a result very fast.
- Amplify the method so they can test it on their own right away. In the second video you also need to introduce the problems that come along with amplifying or scaling the method you have just taught. Talk about any objections that could be in the mind of your prospect. Here’s where knowing your prospects comes in handy.
- Give the end all solution plus include some bonuses that might fill some gaps with any objections that may come up.
That’s all there is to it.
Example / Case Study
Here is a case study of the exact process in real life. You will be able to see every step we highlighted in this post in this case study.
Video 1: http://drben.co/amazonhangouts
Video 2: http://drben.co/amazonhangouts2
Video 3: http://drben.co/amazonhangouts3
That’s our Trust Trojan Horse Method. Use it to make a lot of sales for your business.
- 6 Tasks You Should Outsource Immediately To Free Up Your Time And Focus On Money Making Strategies - January 8, 2016
- 7 Hidden Places On Your Blog Where Subscribers and Money Are Waiting For You - December 30, 2015
- How To Sneakily Turn One Piece Of Content into a Marketing Empire To Sell More Products (On Complete Autopilot) - December 24, 2015
- Generate 100 New Targeted Leads Per Day For Free (In Just An Hour A Day) - December 14, 2015
- 5 Things You Can Give Away in Exchange for an Email (Works in Any Niche & Build in Under 30 min) - November 30, 2015
- How To Go From Charging $19 To $1,997 Prices (Even In A Competitive Market) - November 18, 2015
- How To Sell With Video For Less Than a $203.10 Budget - November 11, 2015
- How A Simple Ad Tweak Forces 25% More Optins - November 2, 2015
- The Script That Doubles Your Video Sales Letter Conversions - October 23, 2015
- 13 Critical Answers To Know Before Writing a Lick of Copy - October 12, 2015