Fearless Social Podcast Show Notes
This week on the Fearless Social Podcast we talked about an underutilized type of online promotional tool called “Facebook Offers”. Facebook Offers are especially powerful because they are underutilized (people aren’t used to seeing them) and because of the unique call to action button that they contain (“Get Offer”)
In all of our test with Facebook Ad Types, the “Offer Ad” consistently outperforms others.
This seems to be because of a few factors:
- These offers are so easy to claim (you just click the button)
- They usually involve a discount or deal from the business.
- Facebook actually emails a “reminder to claim” to the person who clicks the “get offer button”.
For a quick walkthrough on how to set a Facebook Offer from your page, watch below.
If this helps you in your business be sure to leave us a review on Itunes as well.
- What is “Ad Maturing”? (How 48 Hours of Patience Lowered my Facebook Ad Cost by 34%) - October 20, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 005: The 4 Magic Questions that Smart Businesses Use to Build Millions in Sales - February 19, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 004: Behind the Scenes of How Ben Creates a Video Sales Funnel - February 5, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 003: Surviving a Speaking Gig in Las Vegas - February 1, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 002: Behind the Webinar - January 27, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 001: The Beginning of Something - January 25, 2016
- How You Can Build a Profitable Blog In 48 Hours - January 13, 2016
- How to Launch Your First Facebook Lead Ad in 5 Minutes - December 7, 2015
- How to Make More Sales by Using a Bridge Page - November 13, 2015
- How to Create Amazing Social Media Images For Your Blog Post - November 6, 2015