Are you missing out on targeting the hot leads? You might be – but today is your lucky day for finding this article because I am going to show you how you can easily target people who have shown interest in what you have to offer. I am going to show you a sneaky method I’ve used to grow my list faster than many other methods I’ve used in the past.
Here’s How It Works
The number one asset you MUST have to make this all work is having a website that you own. It is helpful to have a wordpress blog because blogs are so easy to manage and you don’t need to know any technical stuff to really make a nice blog to call your own. Now, just having a blog isn’t enough. You will need content. The whole point of this strategy is going to work like this:
#1: You want to drive traffic to your blog (any page or post on your blog)
However you can drive the traffic, you want visitors to your blog. Whether it’s through organic search through google, Facebook, or any other platform, get people over to your blog. That’s your ultimate goal for this strategy.
Hint – if you can work out where other people are sending traffic to your blog – that will catapult this method even better and faster!
#2: Add The Secret Code
Once you have the content on your blog that you (and others) are sending traffic to, then you add the magic code to your blog so that you can link Facebook to your blog. What this is going to do is it’s going to create a custom audience in Facebook of those who visited your blog so that you can target those people again with more of the same information that brought them to you in the first place. You see, they’ve already shown some interest by visiting your blog and now you want to bring them back and show them some more love with more great content and value you provide. Do you see how this is coming together?
Exact Steps to Add The Magic Code
1. Go to the ads manager on the left hand side of your Facebook Home Screen
2. Click on Audiences from the menu on the left side (bottom)
3. Click on Create a Custom Audience
4. Click on Customer Audience from your website (last option)
5. Accept the terms and click create web remarketing pixel
6. Place the code that Facebook gives you here somewhere in the head tag of your blog.
Many blogs are different depending on the theme you use so I can’t really show the exact method that will work for you and your blog.
Most of the time if you head over to Editor => header.php on your blog – you can just stick the code between the <head> </head> tag and it should work perfectly.
Look at where I stuck my code on my blog:
7. The very last step is to name your audience and change the Save for # to the maximum – 180 days
That’s all you have to do! It wasn’t too hard right?
Of course you can play around with it and choose specific pages so that you can create HIGHLY targeted lists. For example, if you sell different products on your website, you might want to target people who visit one product in a different way than people visiting another product. You don’t want to target football items to people who have visited basketball items – that wouldn’t make much sense….that might be for another article though.
Since people have already clicked on content that YOU OWN, you now have an even better chance at making another connection with them to get them to purchase something from you or even to simply get them on a list so you can email market them later.
=> Share in the comments box if you “get it” and let us know your successes with connecting your blog to Facebook custom audiences!
- 6 Tasks You Should Outsource Immediately To Free Up Your Time And Focus On Money Making Strategies - January 8, 2016
- 7 Hidden Places On Your Blog Where Subscribers and Money Are Waiting For You - December 30, 2015
- How To Sneakily Turn One Piece Of Content into a Marketing Empire To Sell More Products (On Complete Autopilot) - December 24, 2015
- Generate 100 New Targeted Leads Per Day For Free (In Just An Hour A Day) - December 14, 2015
- 5 Things You Can Give Away in Exchange for an Email (Works in Any Niche & Build in Under 30 min) - November 30, 2015
- How To Go From Charging $19 To $1,997 Prices (Even In A Competitive Market) - November 18, 2015
- How To Sell With Video For Less Than a $203.10 Budget - November 11, 2015
- How A Simple Ad Tweak Forces 25% More Optins - November 2, 2015
- The Script That Doubles Your Video Sales Letter Conversions - October 23, 2015
- 13 Critical Answers To Know Before Writing a Lick of Copy - October 12, 2015