How to get started for less than $100
Arbitraging is how we test out products before we invest in keeping inventory on hand. You get to test out products to see what products sell the best for very low cost.
First you find a product you want to test on a site like Ebay, you want to look for a seller who has a good rating, buy it now option, and more than one item in stock.
Second set up shop at Shopify which allows you to choose a theme that best fits your personality and what you are selling along with tracking addresses for you and shipping. You will pull the photos from the seller on Ebay and upload them to your store along with a description and set your prices and shipping costs.
Third Start running traffic to your site to test out your product. Some popular choices on this are off of an already established Facebook page or running Facebook Ads.
Fourth once you make a sale you return to your eBay or equivalent site you purchase the item, send it as a gift and ask the seller to not include a receipt since it is a “gift” then ship it on over to your Shopify buyer.
What to Do Once You Find a Winning Product
If you have 500 people visit your store and you sell 40-50 of your product then you have a winner and can start to think about scaling up. So once you are ready to do this you find a site like Alibaba or Aliexpress to purchase large quantities of your product for a cheaper price than you were buying them on eBay now you will be able to increase your profit.
- How to Get 50 New Targeted Leads Per Day - January 5, 2016
- How to Get Repeat Business with a Single Red Envelope - December 22, 2015
- The 4 Types of Stories You Can Use to Sell More This Next Year - December 4, 2015
- How to Sell Physical Products Online for Less than $100 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Tools We Use to Run Our Multimillion Dollar Online Business - November 20, 2015
- How to Write Blog Posts That Grow Your Business Now (and for years to come) [Fearless Podcast #7] - November 9, 2015
- How to Target your Audience Intelligently using 2 Special Websites. [Fearless Podcast #6] - October 20, 2015
- Why you need to brand your Business like Batman instead of Superman [Fearless Podcast #5] - October 7, 2015