Trying to boost your profits, with your fingers crossed that the sales copy will reel them in?
Even if you’ve got a fantastic product, if your sales copy doesn’t draw in the reader, your sales will flat line.
And here’s the problem…
The average Internet user is bombarded with ads. Trying to get your material to stick out amongst the noise is tough… to say the least.
And honestly, what good is a sales letter if no one actually reads it, right?
Well, if you want to know how to…
- Pull your audience through your entire sales letter (without a huge risk of clicking away).
- Be sure that your readers are actually making it all the way down to your pitch.
- Attract your market to the buy button for some ‘oomph’ in your sales.
…Then read on. Because a new wave is sweeping the online marketing world and it’s called the Web 3.0 sales letter.
And what’s crazy is how simple the tweak is from a traditional sales letter.
If you’re familiar with sales material, and the psychology behind it, you know that the reason those big monster letters work is because they guide people through a sales process.
Carefully placed sections invite readers to feel specific emotions that lead up to a justification of the purchase you’re asking them to make.
But as you know, a boring page with a bunch of words splattered on isn’t always enough.
See… humans are visual creatures. In other words, we’re naturally drawn to things that look pretty.
And the Web 3.0 sales letter uses this principle to its full advantage.
By cleverly using shading and blocking, the Web 3.0 sales letter dramatically improves the readability of your copy. You can see how this technique works in the example below.
The secret is this…
Light and dark sections create a contrast. This improves the visual appeal of the letter and makes it easier to read.
So rather than throwing a huge block of text with seemingly no end at your readers – hey, we’re all guilty of being quick skimmers! – this style separates everything into smaller chunks. Allowing your reader to digest the information, and pull them towards your buy button.
It works so well, in fact, that our team was bombarded with requests to include this template inside our ScriptDoll software. Users are now able to easily create this new style of sales letter inside the software.
- If You’re Not Using This Simple Technique, Your Buyers Are Disappearing - January 8, 2015
- Insider’s Club: How to Attract Buyers With Tough-to-Sell Products - November 25, 2014
- If Your Products are Missing this 1 Key Element, You’re Missing Out on a Ton of Sales - November 19, 2014
- Wednesday’s Most Fearless Products for Entrepreneurs - November 12, 2014
- Friday’s Most Fearless Products for Entrepreneurs - November 7, 2014
- Wednesday’s Most Fearless Products for Entrepreneurs - November 5, 2014
- How to Write Click-Worthy Ads with Only 3 Sentences. - November 5, 2014
- Monday’s Most Fearless Products for Entrepreneurs - November 3, 2014
- Friday’s Most Fearless Products for Entrepreneurs - October 31, 2014
- Wednesday’s Most Fearless Products for Entrepreneurs - October 29, 2014
Leave a Reply