Have you ever thought to yourself:
“I wish there was a way to know who my target demographic is and what they want to read?”
With these two free secrets you will be able to do just that.
The first one is justmediakits.com.
JustMediaKits a collection of media kits from big publishers around the planet. It gives people who want to advertise in that magazine (online or offline) a look into the audience of that specific magazine. Even though you may not be advertising in that magazine, you can find ones related to your niche ( Men’s Fitness, Fishing, Ballet..) and see who your target audience is for those niches.
So now that you know who you are targeting you will need our second special site, buzzsumo.com.
Buzzsumo allows you to know what your audience wants to read about . You just need a keyword or website, pop it in the search and it will tell you what content is being shared the most.
Now you know who your audience is and what they want to know.
For a step by step of how to implement these two secrets check out the podcast or check out this full walkthrough of how to target your audience intelligently.
In the podcast video above, Ben talks about 2 secret websites he uses in his business.
Another secret up his sleeve is a clever way to write your sales copy, sales emails and more.
A software called Scriptdoll…
To check it out click the banner below (and don’t forget to use the coupon code to try it for just $1)
- How to Get 50 New Targeted Leads Per Day - January 5, 2016
- How to Get Repeat Business with a Single Red Envelope - December 22, 2015
- The 4 Types of Stories You Can Use to Sell More This Next Year - December 4, 2015
- How to Sell Physical Products Online for Less than $100 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Tools We Use to Run Our Multimillion Dollar Online Business - November 20, 2015
- How to Write Blog Posts That Grow Your Business Now (and for years to come) [Fearless Podcast #7] - November 9, 2015
- How to Target your Audience Intelligently using 2 Special Websites. [Fearless Podcast #6] - October 20, 2015
- Why you need to brand your Business like Batman instead of Superman [Fearless Podcast #5] - October 7, 2015
Leave a Reply