Welcome to this Week’s Edition of Fearless Social University!
On this Training we’re talking about a powerful online sales and conversion device called a “bridge page”.
The Problem We’re Solving:
A Bridge Page is useful for when you’re promoting a Sales Page that doesn’t quite fit the audience that you’re promoting to (but they can really benefit from the product).
I am promoting a Facebook Ads Product to a group that typically is just focused on Selling Physical Products (and the sales page I’m sending to says nothing about Physical Products).
I would need a “bridge page” to tout the benefits to my physical product sellers, and to bridge to the main sales page.
It works for both affiliate promotions as well as when you are trying to target multiple audiences but don’t want to write a brand new sales page for your main item.
What You Will Learn Inside:
You’re going to walk away from this training with the knowledge of what a Bridge Page is, why its so effective in online sales, and how to build one quickly so you can get the benefit of using it quickly.
This Graphic will give you a general idea of how to Build a Bridge Page
- What is “Ad Maturing”? (How 48 Hours of Patience Lowered my Facebook Ad Cost by 34%) - October 20, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 005: The 4 Magic Questions that Smart Businesses Use to Build Millions in Sales - February 19, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 004: Behind the Scenes of How Ben Creates a Video Sales Funnel - February 5, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 003: Surviving a Speaking Gig in Las Vegas - February 1, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 002: Behind the Webinar - January 27, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 001: The Beginning of Something - January 25, 2016
- How You Can Build a Profitable Blog In 48 Hours - January 13, 2016
- How to Launch Your First Facebook Lead Ad in 5 Minutes - December 7, 2015
- How to Make More Sales by Using a Bridge Page - November 13, 2015
- How to Create Amazing Social Media Images For Your Blog Post - November 6, 2015