The smartest businesses know that the secret to creating a sustainable business is to focus both on short term and long term marketing. One of the easiest ways to make sure that you have customers who will do business with you in the long term is to give them something valuable for free that they can use over a long period of time.
In the video below, we show you a very cool way that you can put together a “sticky marketing bomb” that will grow your business for years to come. The best part… it only takes one sheet of paper to make something powerful and you can create it yourself in your favorite word processor.
Click Play to Learn How to Use This Cool Marketing Trick.
Some examples of how you could implement this in other areas.
1) Real Estate Agents: “The 10 thing you MUST know when buying a house in the city of Houston”.
2) Law Firm (see video): “The Steps to take when you’re in an Auto Accident”.
3) Chiropractor: “The 6 Ways to Get Rid of a Headache Fast at Home”.
4) Online Pet Supplies Store: “The Five Items every dog owner should have in an Emergency”.
The point is… building a one page, downloadable document that people will use and share is a great way to get in their heads permanently. They’ll even forgive that you put your phone number or website on the page and call them to action to buy from you.
Seen this tactic used in a cool way? Tell us about it below!
- What is “Ad Maturing”? (How 48 Hours of Patience Lowered my Facebook Ad Cost by 34%) - October 20, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 005: The 4 Magic Questions that Smart Businesses Use to Build Millions in Sales - February 19, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 004: Behind the Scenes of How Ben Creates a Video Sales Funnel - February 5, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 003: Surviving a Speaking Gig in Las Vegas - February 1, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 002: Behind the Webinar - January 27, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 001: The Beginning of Something - January 25, 2016
- How You Can Build a Profitable Blog In 48 Hours - January 13, 2016
- How to Launch Your First Facebook Lead Ad in 5 Minutes - December 7, 2015
- How to Make More Sales by Using a Bridge Page - November 13, 2015
- How to Create Amazing Social Media Images For Your Blog Post - November 6, 2015