Early Monday morning on August 4th Facebook started to roll out their new, long requested, ad scheduling feature to the public.
This new addition allows you to schedule your Facebook ads to run only during certain parts of the day. This is handy if you notice your ads are more effective at certain time periods.
Imagine being able to schedule your restaurants ads to only run the few hours before lunch or dinner everyday. Now you can. This feature is currently only available for those using the Power Editor.
For a detailed walkthrough, watch the video below:
What do you think about the new scheduling feature. Let us Know in the comments below.
- What is “Ad Maturing”? (How 48 Hours of Patience Lowered my Facebook Ad Cost by 34%) - October 20, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 005: The 4 Magic Questions that Smart Businesses Use to Build Millions in Sales - February 19, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 004: Behind the Scenes of How Ben Creates a Video Sales Funnel - February 5, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 003: Surviving a Speaking Gig in Las Vegas - February 1, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 002: Behind the Webinar - January 27, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 001: The Beginning of Something - January 25, 2016
- How You Can Build a Profitable Blog In 48 Hours - January 13, 2016
- How to Launch Your First Facebook Lead Ad in 5 Minutes - December 7, 2015
- How to Make More Sales by Using a Bridge Page - November 13, 2015
- How to Create Amazing Social Media Images For Your Blog Post - November 6, 2015