Facebook has been adding a lot of great stuff to their platform recently. Most of the latest changes have been to assist businesses who choose Facebook as their advertising platform.
That’s one of the reasons we created the Fearless Social Facebook AdLab. We know how frustrating it can be to find out much later that Facebook has made some changes we didn’t know about.
For instance, here’s a few changes you might not know about. Facebook’s ad specifications and dimensions have been updated. Most of this update is due to some new ad options. Some are new ad types on Facebook. Others are for Instagram.
The designers and developers at Facebook have determined 10 different advertiser objectives:
(by the way…. right click on the images and download them)
Because there’s sometimes a bit of confusion about how to purchase ads, and where you can place them, we prepared this bonus infographic to help you know the process and placement better.
- How to Avoid The Facebook Slap of Death (And What To Do If You Get Slapped) - July 31, 2016
- How Your Business Will Benefit from Instagram’s New Analytics - June 16, 2016
- AdLab’s Guide to Facebook’s 2016 F8 Announcements for Marketers - April 20, 2016
- How I Set Up My Facebook Business Manager Account in Less Than 10 Minutes - March 8, 2016
- 7 Steps to Overcome Procrastination and Get Things Done - February 25, 2016
- 3 Websites That Will Guide You To Affiliate Success - February 17, 2016
- A Dozen Easy Ways to Quickly Improve Your Content Marketing - February 12, 2016
- What You Need To Know To Get Your Blog Setup Today (Part 2) - February 5, 2016
- What You Need To Do To Get Your Blog Setup Today (Part 1) - January 28, 2016
- How To Avoid the Common Failures of Affiliate Marketing - January 20, 2016