Today the internet “exploded” when a recording of a phone call was released detailing the “customer retention” tactics used by Comcast.
In the call tech blogger and former head of Engadget (a technology blog) goes through an exhausting round of questions in an effort to close his Comcast account and switch providers. This one is hard to listen to and it really illustrates some of the issues that have made Comcast one of America’s most hated companies.
Listen Below to the actual call:
This person broke just about every rule in the book when it comes to dealing with customers.
Want to see how to do it right… Check out our story on how Zappos wrote the book on how to treat your customer.
Share your thoughts below:
- What is “Ad Maturing”? (How 48 Hours of Patience Lowered my Facebook Ad Cost by 34%) - October 20, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 005: The 4 Magic Questions that Smart Businesses Use to Build Millions in Sales - February 19, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 004: Behind the Scenes of How Ben Creates a Video Sales Funnel - February 5, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 003: Surviving a Speaking Gig in Las Vegas - February 1, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 002: Behind the Webinar - January 27, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 001: The Beginning of Something - January 25, 2016
- How You Can Build a Profitable Blog In 48 Hours - January 13, 2016
- How to Launch Your First Facebook Lead Ad in 5 Minutes - December 7, 2015
- How to Make More Sales by Using a Bridge Page - November 13, 2015
- How to Create Amazing Social Media Images For Your Blog Post - November 6, 2015