In this Episode of #behindthehorns we talk about how a Fearless Social Webinar looks from my perspective as I’m doing it.
I also give you a sneak peak at the process I go through when picking a graphic for new products or services.
Timeline of this Episode:
2:52 Ben’s Product Logo Selection Process
4:34 The Duel Screen Setup I use when doing Live Webinars
EDIT: After this went live I had a few folks ask me if we’ve ever created a course on how we create webinars from the ground up. It’s not something we advertise very often but you can find it right here.
Want to get Your Business Question Answered? Tweet it to @benadkins on Twitter.
- What is “Ad Maturing”? (How 48 Hours of Patience Lowered my Facebook Ad Cost by 34%) - October 20, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 005: The 4 Magic Questions that Smart Businesses Use to Build Millions in Sales - February 19, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 004: Behind the Scenes of How Ben Creates a Video Sales Funnel - February 5, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 003: Surviving a Speaking Gig in Las Vegas - February 1, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 002: Behind the Webinar - January 27, 2016
- #behindthehorns Episode 001: The Beginning of Something - January 25, 2016
- How You Can Build a Profitable Blog In 48 Hours - January 13, 2016
- How to Launch Your First Facebook Lead Ad in 5 Minutes - December 7, 2015
- How to Make More Sales by Using a Bridge Page - November 13, 2015
- How to Create Amazing Social Media Images For Your Blog Post - November 6, 2015