What are our 5 Favorite Tools to Run Our Online Business?
1. ClickFunnels seriously makes our lives so much easier, it is an amazing tool that allows us to create great looking marketing pages FAST. Since we build tons of these every week it cuts down on time but not the quality of our pages
2. Scriptdoll this gem was created in house it is a software that gives you templates for all your marketing needs, such as radio, tv and online video scripts, long form sales letters, and email sequences.
3. Birdsong also created in house it enables you to take any content on the net and use it to build a targeted email list… Just by sharing.The secondary benefit to using the software is that it also builds a personal profile page in the background (while you share content) that is a sneaky list building tool
4. Active Campaign helps grow your business with marketing automation
5. Zapier helps you connect the apps you use, automate tasks and make the most of your data, which saves HOURS of time
Why are these tools so important to us?
Every day we are focused on 4 things creating products, marketing that product, driving traffic to that product and scaling the business out.
These 5 tools help us achieve those 4 things by automating and streamlining the business.
Since we have our tools and process in place, it has fewer moving parts to break and allow us to complete tasks quicker while maintaining the quality we want.
Where can you find these amazing tools?
Leave us a comment about which tools you use in your business and why they are your favorite
- How to Get 50 New Targeted Leads Per Day - January 5, 2016
- How to Get Repeat Business with a Single Red Envelope - December 22, 2015
- The 4 Types of Stories You Can Use to Sell More This Next Year - December 4, 2015
- How to Sell Physical Products Online for Less than $100 - November 24, 2015
- 5 Tools We Use to Run Our Multimillion Dollar Online Business - November 20, 2015
- How to Write Blog Posts That Grow Your Business Now (and for years to come) [Fearless Podcast #7] - November 9, 2015
- How to Target your Audience Intelligently using 2 Special Websites. [Fearless Podcast #6] - October 20, 2015
- Why you need to brand your Business like Batman instead of Superman [Fearless Podcast #5] - October 7, 2015
Erik Salmon says
Great list of tools. I like scriptdoll the best since writing sales copy has been my biggest barrier. Thanks for a great list of tools.